KidsSur is a free play space for children between the ages of 4 and 10, where they will be able to develop their own abilities in a comprehensive way through free-play and guided activities. All of the activities proposed are designed to entertain and develop the children’s individual and social learning.
The working hours are Fridays and the day before a holiday, from 18:00 to 21:00, and Saturdays, Sundays and working holidays from 12:00 to 21:00.
Rules and Regulations of Use
1. The adult responsible for the child will present the DNI or family book to the monitors in order to register the child as a member of the Children’s Club and confirm the child’s personal information and age.
2. Once the child is a member, the accompanying guardian shall always present the DNI before leaving the child and when it is time to pick the child up.
3. The child can only be picked up by the person who droped the child off and may only be picked up by someone else provided this person brings an authorization with the DNI and the signature of the person picking up the child.
4. The child can only enjoy this service, offered by Área Sur Shopping Mall, while the adult is shopping at said mall.
5. The child’s guardians may NEVER leave the facilities of the mall while the child is at the Children’s Club.
6. The adult who drops off the child will be the sole responsible for the child and must be reachable by a mobile phone, the number of which will be provided by the adult, during the child’s stay at the club.
7. The maximum amount of time a child can stay at the club is of one hour, counted from the moment the child enters de facilities.
8. If a child is picked up after the aforementioned maximum amount of time, there will be a penalty.
9. Parents cannot enter the Children’s Club facilities.
10. It is imperative that the children enter the facilities after going to the bathroom because the monitors cannot take them to the bathroom if they have to go during their time at the Children’s Club.
11. Toys and elements in the play area are the property of the Children’s Club and must remain in the club when the kids finish playing and leave the facilities.
12. Children may NOT bring sharp or cutting objects o items with small pieces. If such objects or items are detected, they will be taken by the monitors and given back to the guardians when the child leaves the Children’s Club.
13. Food and drinks are prohibited inside the Children’s Club.
14. Children will take of their shoes upon entering the facilities and the shoes will be returned to them at exit, children must wear socks inside the area.
15. The Children Area is not liable for possible thefts or misplacement of the children’s clothes.
16. The criteria of the educators must be respected at all times in order to guarantee the proper operation of the service.
17. The maximum number of children inside the facilities is set at 20.
18. The right of admission is reserved for security and hygiene reasons or any other circumstances that may endanger the proper operation of the Children’s Club.
19. If you observe any problem or risk for the children inside the club, please inform the personnel.
20. The entrance to the Children’s Club outside of the established working hours is strictly forbidden.